NodeHodlers SL Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy describes the policies and procedures of NodeHodlers SL (“NodeHodlers SL”, “we”, “our” or “us”) regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your information in connection with your access and use of shop.dappnode.io (the “Site”) and the other services, features, products, content or applications offered by NodeHodlers SL (together with the Site, the “Services”). As used in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” means any information that can be used to individually identify a person. All defined terms not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the NodeHodlers SL Terms of Service, of which this Privacy and Data Protection Policy is a part.
We urge you to read this Privacy and Data Protection Policy in full, but wanted to mention a few things upfront:
- This Privacy and Data Protection Policy covers our treatment of Personal Data that we collect about you (a) from you directly, when you register for and use your Account on the Services; (b) from your web browser and/or device, as you interact with the Services generally; and (c) from third party websites and services, including our business partners and service providers.
- In this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, we describe the various purposes for which we use -and also NOT use- your Personal Data, as well as the legal bases supporting those purposes. As you’ll read below, the legal basis on which we rely for a given use of your Personal Data may be contractual necessity (i.e., where we need to use your Personal Data to complete a contract with you), consent (which you must freely give us, and which you can withdraw at any time), and/or certain legitimate business interests of ours or of others, but only where we have determined that those interests are not overridden by your own interests, rights, and freedoms.
- The Services are hosted and operated in France, within the European Union and elsewhere throughout the world through us and certain of our service providers. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data you provide to us will be hosted on French servers and servers in other countries.
- If you are using the Services in the European Economic Area, you may have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we collect from you, under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), as outlined below, and for purposes of the GDPR, NodeHodlers SL would be a controller of Personal Data collected from you through the Services. If you have any questions about this Privacy and Data Protection Policy or whether any of the following applies to you, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at NodeHodlers NODEHODLERS S.L.
Centro de Empresas de Base Tecnológica CEBT
C/ Santos Ovejero, 1 - Despacho P1-12
CIF B24726168., if you have any questions or concerns about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
- As noted in our Terms of Service, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use the Services without the permission and supervision of a responsible adult, so please do not access or use the Site or attempt to send us any Personal Data. If we confirm that we have collected Personal Data from an individual under the age of 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- This Privacy and Data Protection Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that we do not own or control, including, but not limited to, any third party websites, services, products or applications (each a “Third Party Service”) that you elect to access and may interact with during your use of the Services, or to individuals that we do not manage or employ. We take steps to ensure that we only work with Third Party Services that share our respect for your privacy, although we cannot take responsibility for the content, products, services or privacy policies of those Third Party Services. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any Third Party Services you access.
- NodeHodlers SL takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. To find out more, go to the “How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?” section in this policy.